Monday 27 October 2014

Goody Good Stuff Sweets Review


The fab folks over at Goody Good Stuff sent me a package of goodies to try! I'm always up for trying new vegan sweets - and these are brilliant!

Goody Good Stuff is an all-natural gummy sweet range which uses plant-based ingredients as opposed to the gelatin that most gummy sweets use. You can find them in health food shops, some sweet shops and online.


Cola Breeze are deliciously fizzy gummy cola bottles! These are a childhood classic and probably my favorite of the ones I tried. I love fizzy sweets and especially like sucking the sour sugar off of these!


Summer Peaches are a peach-y treat! These gummy sweets have a slightly firmer texture, and have a really lovely peach flavor without being overwhelmingly sweet. These would be great on top of some Peach Cupcakes!


The Tropical Fruit sweets are so good. I love that each fruit gummy actually tastes of the fruit it looks like - the banana ones actually taste of banana! I've never had banana flavored gummy sweets before and really loved them!


Being a sour sweet enthusiast the Sour Fruit Salad was right up my street! I especially loved the pear ones and would definitely buy them in the future.

1 comment:

  1. I love the peaches they are my favourite sweet ever! I had to order them online and it was quiet expensive (I'm from Germany and I couldnt find vegan gummys anywhere) but it was worth it and I would defenitely buy them again! :)

    ReplyDelete