Sunday 26 April 2015

Sweet Sunday Snapshots


This week has been full of sweet moments! I hope yours has too!

-New Desk Plants from Tiger. What do you mean they're erasers? Shhhhhhhh....
-Macaron Madness! I've made some of the best batches of macarons yet this week, and these Rhubarb-Lemon Fizz ones were sent to Toni of Lemon Freckles as a thanks for my blog makeover!
-My Growing Bump. I'm 28 weeks pregnant now and really feeling it! But I'm trying to embrace my big bump as much as possible as I know this will be my last pregnancy! (ps: I only just discovered you can make any top a maternity top by wearing it over a tank top and tying it in a knot! Amazing!)
-Packing Away Easter Decorations. I have a mini white 'Christmas tree' that I decorate seasonally all year long, and I finally packed away my Easter decorations this week - just need to put the finishing touches to my summer decorations now!

Sweet links
-I discovered Hey Jules this week and oh my goodness, she's the queen of cute!
-Kaylah shared some Blue Beach Finds over on The Dainty Squid
-Nicola talked about Turning 28 over on Inside The Cabinet of Wonder
-Currently dying over these Cactus Salt & Pepper Shakers from Target...some sweet US friend, send me some!? Pretty please??

What sweet moments have you had this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment