Sunday 17 May 2015

Sponsor Spotlight: The Littlest Herbivore


I'm so excited to share a bit today about one of this month's lovely sponsors - The Littlest Herbivore! The Littlest Herbivore is a super cute etsy shop selling handmade clothes for compassionate little herbivores! Each item is made to order and all items are vegan friendly - yay!


I love the cute, compassionate designs on the baby clothes and am compiling a wishlist of bits and bobs I want to order for my boys!


Ashley, the talent behind these gorgeous designs was kind enough to answer some questions about her shop, and some fun ones too!

How did you start your business?
I started my business unknowingly really. We planned a home birth for the birth of our first & only child and I wanted him to have a special first outfit like parents get for their babies born in hospitals. So I hand painted the first of many "born at home" onesies. As he grew we decided I should stay at home, I launched my etsy shop and added shirts with a message of compassion for all living things. It's been a pleasant surprise to see all the support I've received and I especially love seeing pictures of kids all around the world wearing shirts and onesies I made with my own hands.

Where do you get your inspiration?
I get inspiration from other vegan families who are raising the future of veganism. I also love vintage illustrations of animals and have been trying to incorporate that into my recent work.

What's your favorite film?
Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind. I'm a sap for artsy romance!

What's your favorite food?
All vegan sweets! I love baking and am definitely a cookie loving girl.

What three things would you take to a desert island?
(Aside from boring survival stuff) it would be a sketch book and pencil, the collective work of H.G. Wells and a hammok.


The Littlest Herbivore is offering 10% off for Floral Frosting readers until 1st June!
Simply use the code 'FLORALFROSTING' 

2 comments:

  1. I have got to get my boys something from here! Love it-

    ReplyDelete
  2. You re Baby is very cute like that :)

    ReplyDelete