Wednesday 6 May 2015

Whitstable Trip


A few weekends ago one of my sweet besties Jennie and I decided to take a little trip to one of our favorite places - Whitstable! It was a gloriously sunny Saturday and we had a fantastic time wandering up and down the highstreet, drinking coffee and chatting. We were even lucky enough to run into one of my other lovelies Beth, and we kidnapped her to join in with our frolicking!



One of the things I love about Whitstable is the gorgeous greengrocers! I couldn't resist snapping a couple of pictures of the colorful fruit and veg outside, and I bought myself the biggest lemon you ever did see! 



Whitstable is full of funky, quirky little shops and I have to admit I did slightly regret not bringing more cash with me! How beautiful are these colorful cups!? I think I need some for my little kitchen.



There are so many cute kids shops dotted around Whitstable, I really had to restrain myself from just buying all the sweet clothes for my wee boys! 



How amazing is this pug dress!? Ridiculously so, right! I've got a bit of a pug obsession at the moment! Not sure I'd be brave enough to actually wear this dress though!



I love the little vintage shops, and I must admit I almost cried when I saw this sweet little vintage play typewriter in a window display. It was only £20, in perfect condition and came with a lovely hard red case! Sadly I didn't have enough money to buy it...ugh my heart is still breaking over it!



I spotted this AMAZING dog sculpture in a gallery window - can you spot the My Little Ponies!?



We ended our trip with a bag of chips with lashings of salt & vinegar - when at the seaside chips are a must after all.

What are some of your favorite places to visit on a sunny day?

1 comment:

  1. Such cute pictures! And you could totally rock that dress, you'd look amazing.

    ReplyDelete