Sunday 17 January 2016

Sunny Lemon Spread!


I was very excited when the lovely Hannah from Hannah Banana Bakery offered to send me some of her Sunny Lemon Spread to try! Vegan lemon curd is something I've been on the lookout for, but I can safely say the search is over! 


Hannah Banana Bakery not only makes incredible, award winning vegan cakes and cupcakes to order, but often offers various other tasty vegan treats too! 

The Sunny Lemon Spread is freshly made with hand-squeezed lemons (and you can really tell - much better than artificial shop-bought stuff!) It's sweet, very lemon-y and really delicious. It's lovely on toast or in a sandwich, but I think it would be great as a filling for macarons, or to sandwich together layers of a cake! And how cute is the label on the little jar!? Adorable! 

I'll definitely be buying more when they are restocked for Valentines Day (my jar has been polished off already!)


Hannah Banana Bakery's Sunny Lemon Spread costs £2.50 per jar and can be shipped anywhere in the UK.

1 comment:

  1. This looks delicious, my husband has been craving lemon meringue pie lately and this would be perfect! X

    ReplyDelete