Sunday 6 March 2016

Easter Baskets for Little Vegans


Easter is one of my favorite times of year, and now that Hal is nearly 2 I decided to do proper Easter Baskets for the boys this year. And seriously, I had way too much fun putting them together. I mean, any excuse to buy cute, pastel colored stuff and I'm in! I can't wait to see Hal's face on Easter Sunday morning! 


I wanted to keep everything affordable, and of course vegan so ended up finding lots of non-edible bits and bobs to include (although there are a couple of Choices Chocolate Bunnies in there because, you know, Easter!)


I got the felt bunny and chick baskets from Hobbycraft for £2 each, then I picked up the bunny ears, bubbles & cup from the pound shop and the bath washer, little chicks, golden eggs, finger paints & pinwheel from Wilkos - all for £1 or less. I found these gorgeous chalk eggs in Paperchase and the Choices bunnies at the supermarket. I couldn't resist adding an Easter bath bomb from Lush and opted for Fluffy Egg. I think in total I spent about £15, which is pretty good I think!


Do you do Easter baskets for your kids?
What do you fill them with?

No comments:

Post a Comment